Fully Tracked International Shipping
Free Samples with Orders
Established Pharmacy for 40+ Years
3M Cavilon No Sting barrier film 5 X 1ml Foam Applicator 3343P
- Regular price
- £5.05 GBP
- Sale price
- £5.05 GBP
- Regular price
- Unit price
CAVILON NO-STING FILM BARRIER FOAM APPLICATOR
Each Cavilon Foam film applicator is supplied in its own sterile sealed pouch, there are 5 applicators in each box.
- Cavilon No Sting Barrier Film is a polymeric solution which forms a uniform film when applied to the skin. The product is dispersed in a unique non cytotoxic, non stinging solvent, which dries rapidly.
- Cavilon No Sting Barrier Film helps protect intact or damaged skin from irritation caused by urine and/or fecal incontinence, digestive juices, wound drainage, adhesives and friction.
- The film is colourless, transparent and has good oxygen and moisture vapor permeability
- Skin should be clean and dry prior to application of Cavilon No Sting Barrier Film.
- Foam applicator or wipe: apply a uniform coating of film over entire area of concern.
- If an area is missed, re apply to that area only after first application of Cavilon No Sting Barrier Film has dried (approximately 30 seconds).
If Cavilon No Sting Barrier Film foam applicator is applied to area with skin folds or other skin to skin contact, make sure that skin contact areas are separated to allow the film to thoroughly dry before returning to normal position. When used under adhesive tapes, dressings, or devices allow Cavilon No Sting Barrier Film foam applicator to thoroughly dry before covering with dressing or adhesive products. Reapplication of Cavilon No Sting Barrier Film foam applicator is necessary each time dressing or adhesive products are changed; barrier film is removed by the adhesive. When used as a protectant against body fluids, feces, or urine etc. and no adhesive products are applied to the skin. reapplication of Cavilon No Sting Barrier Film foam applicator is recommended every 24-72 hours, depending on frequency of cleansing.
If desired, the film can be removed as directed. Clean and dry the involved area and reapply Cavilon No Sting Barrier Film foam applicator. Replace cap over nozzle spray when not in use to prevent accidental dispensing on infected areas of skin.
- Cavilon No Sting Barrier Film, in liquid form, is flammable.
- Use in well ventilated area.
- Avoid using around flames and sources of ignition.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Cavilon No Sting Barrier Film foam applicator is not to be used as the only covering in situations that require dressing protection from bacterial contamination/ Penetration, E.G intravenous therapy catheter sites and full or partial thickness wounds.
- Hexamethyldisloxane, Issoctane, Acrylate Teropolymer, Polyphenylmethylsiloxane