Fully Tracked International Shipping
Free Samples with Orders
Established Pharmacy for 40+ Years
My Expert Midwife Spritz for Bits 150ml
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
My Expert Midwife Spritz for Bits 150ml Perineal Spray
Midwife developed, Mum approved, the My Expert Midwife’s award winning range provides effective solutions to common pregnancy, birth, new mum and newborn issues, to help you feel like you again.
Chances are you’ll be quite sore after childbirth because of stretching, bruising and swelling of the area around your vulva and perineum, even if you don’t have a tear or episiotomy. Spritz for Bits contains natural essential oils which can soothe discomfort after childbirth.
- Includes lavender to soothe, tea tree oil for its antibacterial properties, witch hazel to promote healing
- Feels pleasantly cool and soothes soreness
- No-mess dispenser even sprays upside-down
How to use
- Use any time from birth onwards
- Spray on the perineal area
- Alternatively, spray onto a tissue and wipe the area, or spray onto a clean maternity pad
- Can be used for C section scars but not on an open wound
- For extra relief, keep it in the fridge or pour a little into your bath
- Re-apply whenever you feel the need
- For external use only
- Once opened, Spritz for Bits can be used for 24 months.
Add Spritz for Bits to your hospital bag checklist or buy as a baby shower gift.
Our soothing perineal spray can be used from birth. It contains:
- Lavender oil for soothing pain relief
- Tea tree oil for antibacterial and anti-fungal properties
- Vitamin E for encouraging skin health and elasticity
- Witch hazel to promote healing
- Denatured alcohol for its antimicrobial properties
- Parfum a vegetable based product, known for its antibacterial and anti fungal properties (not to be confused with synthetic fragrance, 'perfume')
- Hydrogenated castor oil